Monday 20 October 2008

More half-baked ideas

Didja ever want to have a recorder in your head? like, one that took every snapshot and recorded every bit of dialogue that ran though your brain but that you weren't able to record for whatever reason? For me it's usually laziness. I'll say to myself, "I'll write about that later." And then I never do. 

At least they're here now and not floating around in my head, where my somewhat cavalier cerebral filing system might mis-label them. They probably won't make sense to you, but if in time they make any more sense to me I'll flesh them out. No blog is ever really done, right?

Facebook updates are the new blogs.

I'm spending far too much time thinking of clever facebook status updates. Is this my legacy? 

Unfair.

Driving is difficult this time of year. Low sun makes for long shadows.

Why do I always spell "shadows" with an "e"?

Carry a notebook, you schmuck.

No comments: