Wednesday 19 November 2008

Movie lines I remember for no particular reason, without context and without prompting

"The whole thing is the leads."

"Why are you doing this to me, George?"

"These are filled with helium...so they're very light."

"As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster."

"Deserve's got nuthin' to do with it."

"Interesting group of friends you have there, like the cast of a Fellini movie."

"This is what comes of empire building."

"That's my family, Kay. It's not me."

"Do you suppose I could buy back my introduction to you?"

"Don't drink that poison, it's ten dollars an ounce!"

"It's no trick to make a lot of money, if all you want to do is make a lot of money."

"He had no conception of the instrument at all...He was blowing into it."

"You're here in Brooklyn. Brooklyn is not expanding."

No comments: